Appalachia Mentoring Project | AMP
Helping Kids Reach Their Peak Potential
To help children in Appalachia thrive physically, emotionally, spiritually, and academically through mentoring.
To see under-resourced children and youth in Appalachia gain additional opportunities to succeed through healthy relationships with adults.
- Every individual has worth and value as a cherished work of our Creator.
- Vulnerable children benefit from caring relationships with mature adults.
- Single parents benefit from peer relationships with other parents who can understand and support them.
- Mentoring helps local churches bring hope to their community by providing support for children and encouragement for families.
- Mentoring programs must conduct themselves as professional services honoring the individuality and confidentiality of each individual and family.
- Effective local partnerships can revitalize a community.
Learn more about:
- Volunteering as an AMP Mentor
- Participating as an AMP Mentee (ages 7-17)
- Partnering with AMP as a Church
- Supporting AMP through Giving
Have Questions? Send us a message.